FooAddict Forums
Please Register using your FooPets Username and Email address so we may find out who you are on FooPets easier! I would suggest, however, using a different password.

If you are already registered the WELCOME! Please click below to sign in!
FooAddict Forums
Please Register using your FooPets Username and Email address so we may find out who you are on FooPets easier! I would suggest, however, using a different password.

If you are already registered the WELCOME! Please click below to sign in!
FooAddict Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FooAddict Forums

A FooPets Fan Site.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  FooPetsFooPets  Mascot  

BE CAREFUL

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
star-lover
Foobie

BE CAREFUL Empty
PostSubject: BE CAREFUL   BE CAREFUL EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 3:03 am

hay all i really want you all to be carful on Foo pets, in relation to scamming, iv been scammed big time i was scammed out of 44FD i was ment to get off the other person 95,000FG but i never did, iv tried to contact foo kate about it and every thing but still not sure on how thats going to go, its been at least 4 days now and iv not heard any thing off the person who did it, since, id just like you all to be very carful when doing trades, im not saying dont do them no of course not, but im just wanting to let you know be very carful try to stay away from beggers, as theyre more likely to scam, im not saying they will, but theyre more likely to. any way, all enjoy this site enjoy foo pets, and just really enjoy Very Happy Cool
Back to top Go down
Kurik
Admin
Kurik

Show Card
Show License: No License

BE CAREFUL Empty
PostSubject: Re: BE CAREFUL   BE CAREFUL EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 12:44 pm

and to anyone who does happen to get scammed, please be sure to let the community know! keeping it to yourself is NOT a good thing to do! Message the admins with their name and a link to their profile!

Also, be careful before calling someone a scammer. Just because they dont respond right away doesnt mean they are scamming you! Be sure you are getting scammed (such as they suddenly stop answering all YOUR messages, but they answer everyone elses.) Or if they flat out tell you they won't pay you.

Overall, yes, you should be careful. Nicely let others know that you want to be careful in these situations, and be sure that you look around the persons profile. A person with a high rank, and a lot of Karma and posts is less likely to scam you, as they worked hard to get where they are now!
Back to top Go down
http://www.foopets.com/member/17165058
14horselovers
Foobie
14horselovers

Show Card
Show License: No License

BE CAREFUL Empty
PostSubject: Re: BE CAREFUL   BE CAREFUL EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 6:28 pm

Thank you littlemissanimallove and Acoyph. I will be on the lookout and i'll make sure i dont get scammed. I will tell all my friends to make sure they be careful and be on the lookout as well. Thank you again. Very Happy Smile Cool Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.foopets.com/member/17519567
Tr1sha
Foobie

BE CAREFUL Empty
PostSubject: Re: BE CAREFUL   BE CAREFUL EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 7:57 pm

That was only TWO sentences in that huge paragraph! I'll will be more careful. Thank you. yorkie westie tuxedo silvertabby shibainu scnauzer pokeygerman jackrussell foohusky :goldenretiever :germanshepherd dalmation chihuahua blacklab boxer bengal calico
Back to top Go down
star-lover
Foobie

BE CAREFUL Empty
PostSubject: Re: BE CAREFUL   BE CAREFUL EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 2:17 pm

14horselovers you are most welcome, i know how horrible it felt to me, and i really dont want any one else to experiance, that yes its a very good idea to let your friends no, i really dont want it happening to people, and i just want to make sure that i let people know its happened to me, if you think some one is being a little bit weird you can pull out and say no im sorry iv changed my mind i dont want to go ahead with it, but yes i agree with Acoyph by make sure you deffinatly have been scammed before letting people know who it is, its about 5 days ago or so and i still havent heard any thing you see, even foo kate has messaged them to get in contact with me and they havent at all, so you know i deffinatly know i have been scammed , and i dont want to upset you all, i just want you to know to jsut be carful and know it unforchantly does happen,
Back to top Go down
star-lover
Foobie

BE CAREFUL Empty
PostSubject: Re: BE CAREFUL   BE CAREFUL EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 2:18 pm

yer i know im not good at all with spelling and grammor, i wasnt ever tought correctly plus dsylexia makes that hard too Very Happy hee eheee sorry if it makes it hard to read, im very very sorry for that :d
Back to top Go down
caresaria
FooApprentice

BE CAREFUL Empty
PostSubject: Thnx   BE CAREFUL EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 9:19 am

Thnx for telling me that chocolateteapot (by the by nice name) Very Happy I promise to be more careful when i trade. Again thnx we all really apreciate it!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

BE CAREFUL Empty
PostSubject: Re: BE CAREFUL   BE CAREFUL Empty

Back to top Go down

BE CAREFUL
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FooAddict Forums :: Other :: Other Topics-
Jump to: