FooAddict Forums
Please Register using your FooPets Username and Email address so we may find out who you are on FooPets easier! I would suggest, however, using a different password.

If you are already registered the WELCOME! Please click below to sign in!
FooAddict Forums
Please Register using your FooPets Username and Email address so we may find out who you are on FooPets easier! I would suggest, however, using a different password.

If you are already registered the WELCOME! Please click below to sign in!
FooAddict Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FooAddict Forums

A FooPets Fan Site.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  FooPetsFooPets  Mascot  

How do we maily get poinst on the FooAddict website?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tr1sha
Foobie

How do we maily get poinst on the FooAddict website? Empty
PostSubject: How do we maily get poinst on the FooAddict website?   How do we maily get poinst on the FooAddict website? EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 7:51 pm

How do we mainly get points on this website? Question Shocked

Last edited by Tr1sha on Tue Nov 17, 2009 7:52 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Made a writting error!)
Back to top Go down
Kurik
Admin
Kurik

Show Card
Show License: No License

PostSubject: Re: How do we maily get poinst on the FooAddict website?   How do we maily get poinst on the FooAddict website? EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 10:40 am

you get points for people liking your posts. Post something useful, and if someone clicks the little +, you gain poins, and if they click the -, you lose points.

There's also supposed to be another button that gives you3 points, but idk. Ill find the description given to admins and make a post about it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.foopets.com/member/17165058
caresaria
FooApprentice

PostSubject: Re: How do we maily get poinst on the FooAddict website?   How do we maily get poinst on the FooAddict website? EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 10:48 am

I also noticed the more posts u put on the website the more points u get??? Am i right acoyph
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How do we maily get poinst on the FooAddict website?   How do we maily get poinst on the FooAddict website? Empty

Back to top Go down

How do we maily get poinst on the FooAddict website?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FooAddict Forums :: FooPets Forums :: Breeding FooPets-
Jump to: