FooAddict Forums
Please Register using your FooPets Username and Email address so we may find out who you are on FooPets easier! I would suggest, however, using a different password.

If you are already registered the WELCOME! Please click below to sign in!
FooAddict Forums
Please Register using your FooPets Username and Email address so we may find out who you are on FooPets easier! I would suggest, however, using a different password.

If you are already registered the WELCOME! Please click below to sign in!
FooAddict Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FooAddict Forums

A FooPets Fan Site.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  FooPetsFooPets  Mascot  

yorkie auction

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
desime
Foobie

yorkie auction Empty
PostSubject: yorkie auction   yorkie auction EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 9:49 pm

yorkie
i am auctioning off my yorkie (female) and i have had no luck will someone take her name your price (i will only accept 25 fd and higher fd) i know its alot but i really care about her and it is hard for me to give her away

Last edited by desime on Thu Nov 19, 2009 10:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kurik
Admin
Kurik

Show Card
Show License: No License

yorkie auction Empty
PostSubject: Re: yorkie auction   yorkie auction EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 9:45 am

Auctions are generally looked down on in the foopets community, and as much as I'm sure you want to give her a good home: if you didn't want to give her up, you wouldn't. There are other ways to make money besides selling your pets for insane amounts.

If you are selling this Yorkie just for Profit, I suggest you stop and look at your other options. If you dont want her, I'll accept her into my shelter, but if I do, you'll get no FD for her.

If you want to find her a good home, I suggest lowering the price. Otherwise, Good Luck!
Back to top Go down
http://www.foopets.com/member/17165058
caresaria
FooApprentice

yorkie auction Empty
PostSubject: I agree   yorkie auction EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 9:11 am

I'm sorry but i totally agree with acoyph if u loved her u wouldn't want to give her up and besides auctions for pets are just shallow. It's mean to other users and ur own dog since we all know ur just trying to make 25fd
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

yorkie auction Empty
PostSubject: Re: yorkie auction   yorkie auction Empty

Back to top Go down

yorkie auction
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FooAddict Forums :: FooPets Forums :: Trading Post-
Jump to: