FooAddict Forums
Please Register using your FooPets Username and Email address so we may find out who you are on FooPets easier! I would suggest, however, using a different password.

If you are already registered the WELCOME! Please click below to sign in!
FooAddict Forums
Please Register using your FooPets Username and Email address so we may find out who you are on FooPets easier! I would suggest, however, using a different password.

If you are already registered the WELCOME! Please click below to sign in!
FooAddict Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FooAddict Forums

A FooPets Fan Site.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  FooPetsFooPets  Mascot  

hi i am new and a have a question

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
livelaughlove101
Foobie

hi i am new and a have a question Empty
PostSubject: hi i am new and a have a question   hi i am new and a have a question EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 3:00 pm

hi everyone i am new and what is this website for cheap pets,chat,fun what Question silent
Back to top Go down
Kurik
Admin
Kurik

Show Card
Show License: No License

PostSubject: Re: hi i am new and a have a question   hi i am new and a have a question EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 10:02 am

This is a FooPets fan site. It's here because the foopets forums are congested, and its hard to sell anything to anyone. We are a group that is all about foopets. and we follow all foo pets rules.
Back to top Go down
http://www.foopets.com/member/17165058
caresaria
FooApprentice

PostSubject: Re: hi i am new and a have a question   hi i am new and a have a question EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 10:44 am

Yes, u have to be a fan to love this site but its also for getting to know people right acoyph??? I mean like make friends and have fun even if they're just internet friends they still love to talk. Discovering new people u have never met on foopets is also a reason but most of all it's for everyone that loves foopets as much as u do
Back to top Go down
Kurik
Admin
Kurik

Show Card

PostSubject: Re: hi i am new and a have a question   hi i am new and a have a question EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 5:17 pm

Indeed. It's just a community of people who like foopets. and it's less flooded than the actual foopets forums.
Back to top Go down
caresaria
FooApprentice

PostSubject: Re: hi i am new and a have a question   hi i am new and a have a question EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 7:54 pm

speak the truth!! ( : man those forums are crowded
Back to top Go down
joezoe
Foobie

PostSubject: Re: hi i am new and a have a question   hi i am new and a have a question EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 9:09 pm

I am new here and I am very pleasure to meet you and join in here.I share things with you when i searching online and hope you can find more things that you like.I dont wanna disturb anyone of you and if you are not interested in these,leave them alone.
china wholesale
china wholesale
wow gold
Back to top Go down
caresaria
FooApprentice

PostSubject: Re: hi i am new and a have a question   hi i am new and a have a question EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 4:28 pm

no your fine i would be glad to check these out
Back to top Go down
Kurik
Admin
Kurik

Show Card

PostSubject: Re: hi i am new and a have a question   hi i am new and a have a question EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 5:11 pm

Please ignore the links above. :/ They are worth little, and can not help you out with foopets.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hi i am new and a have a question   hi i am new and a have a question Empty

Back to top Go down

hi i am new and a have a question
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FooAddict Forums :: FooPets Forums :: Trading Post-
Jump to: