FooAddict Forums
Please Register using your FooPets Username and Email address so we may find out who you are on FooPets easier! I would suggest, however, using a different password.

If you are already registered the WELCOME! Please click below to sign in!
FooAddict Forums
Please Register using your FooPets Username and Email address so we may find out who you are on FooPets easier! I would suggest, however, using a different password.

If you are already registered the WELCOME! Please click below to sign in!
FooAddict Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FooAddict Forums

A FooPets Fan Site.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  FooPetsFooPets  Mascot  

I Support Shelters!!! You Should too!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
caresaria
FooApprentice

I Support Shelters!!! You Should too!!! Empty
PostSubject: I Support Shelters!!! You Should too!!!   I Support Shelters!!! You Should too!!! EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 4:13 pm

I Caresaria, support the animal shelters. I'm not talking about Foopets. I'm talking about real animals that need ur help.My 4 cats where saved from abuse 1 actually got dumped meaning someone didn't like him anymore and dropped him off in the street. We found him in the bushes. 1 we got for sale she was starving and the person that owned her had millions of cats she just let them keep breeding she never got them fixed. Never payed any attention to them. And 1 we found under our tire. She was starving. The last one we got from a shelter. My friend Abby got her cats Emmet, and Rex at the Humane Society. Here are a few things to help and support the Animal Shelters that u can do. If u see a stray call a shelter to pick it up or HAVE UR PARENTS help u get it in the car and take it to a shelter but, stay away if u can see it has rabbies. If ur parents say yes or u want a new pet go to a shelter to rescue 1 instead of a pet store for one thats perfectly fine. If u want u can also donate but Please Support the animal shelter. I SUPPORT THE ANIMAL SHELTER I HOPE U WILL TO!!!
Back to top Go down
14horselovers
Foobie
14horselovers

Show Card
Show License: No License

PostSubject: Re: I Support Shelters!!! You Should too!!!   I Support Shelters!!! You Should too!!! EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 8:09 am

i support the animal shelter Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.foopets.com/member/17519567
Kurik
Admin
Kurik

Show Card

PostSubject: Re: I Support Shelters!!! You Should too!!!   I Support Shelters!!! You Should too!!! EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 1:19 pm

First pet me and my fiancee are going to get at our new apartment is going to be a year old dog from the shelter.
Back to top Go down
http://www.foopets.com/member/17165058
caresaria
FooApprentice

PostSubject: Re: I Support Shelters!!! You Should too!!!   I Support Shelters!!! You Should too!!! EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 6:51 pm

Thats awesome u realise ur saving a dog, right, because when the dog stays for too long they get put down u probubly knew that but anyway when i get older i'm going to have my dad build me a shelter im going to go to vet school for it too incase any injured/sick animals get brought in
but im going to have an animal shelter that does not put down pets just because they havnt been bought yet.
Back to top Go down
14horselovers
Foobie
14horselovers

Show Card

PostSubject: Re: I Support Shelters!!! You Should too!!!   I Support Shelters!!! You Should too!!! EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 7:52 pm

I have a dog that is a terier mix. jackrussell His name is Petey. Where I adopted him was at a animal shelter. But before I adopted him, a lady who worked there said that he was abused and neglected by a older woman. When the older woman took him to the animal shelter, he had lots of fleas and he was all dirty. Now its been 4 years that i've had him and whenever I think about that story of how he got to the animal shelter, it makes me verry happy that I adopted him. If I never adopted him, he could have died, because when a pet stays too long in the shelter, they put the pets down. I never like to see pets die or being abused.Crying or Very sad I love my dog I love you
Back to top Go down
caresaria
FooApprentice

PostSubject: Re: I Support Shelters!!! You Should too!!!   I Support Shelters!!! You Should too!!! EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 9:58 pm

thats really good that u saved him and yes A LOT OF PETS ARE BEING ABUSED THESE DAYS my neighbor he owns a dog and wenever he gets mad he takes it out side and hits the dog wit a bat me and my friends stay away from the guy who does that but every once in a while we will hear a dog screaming bloody murder and we know its him
Back to top Go down
Kurik
Admin
Kurik

Show Card

PostSubject: Re: I Support Shelters!!! You Should too!!!   I Support Shelters!!! You Should too!!! EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 5:20 pm

>_> wow. call the police next time. It IS against the law to abuse animals.
Back to top Go down
http://www.foopets.com/member/17165058
14horselovers
Foobie
14horselovers

Show Card

PostSubject: Re: I Support Shelters!!! You Should too!!!   I Support Shelters!!! You Should too!!! EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 9:35 pm

I know, its horrible and sad. Crying or Very sad Sad
Back to top Go down
caresaria
FooApprentice

PostSubject: Re: I Support Shelters!!! You Should too!!!   I Support Shelters!!! You Should too!!! EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 7:56 pm

I dont know him and dont know his address but its on the same street and yes it is pretty terrible but we havnt heard him in a while
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Support Shelters!!! You Should too!!!   I Support Shelters!!! You Should too!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

I Support Shelters!!! You Should too!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FooAddict Forums :: FooPets Forums :: Real Pets-
Jump to: