FooAddict Forums
Please Register using your FooPets Username and Email address so we may find out who you are on FooPets easier! I would suggest, however, using a different password.

If you are already registered the WELCOME! Please click below to sign in!
FooAddict Forums
Please Register using your FooPets Username and Email address so we may find out who you are on FooPets easier! I would suggest, however, using a different password.

If you are already registered the WELCOME! Please click below to sign in!
FooAddict Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FooAddict Forums

A FooPets Fan Site.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  FooPetsFooPets  Mascot  

GSD HIGH STAT + iv got litters on the way :D

Go down 

what did you think to this ?
YES ITS FANTASTIC
GSD HIGH STAT + iv got litters on the way :D Vote_lcap50%GSD HIGH STAT + iv got litters on the way :D Vote_rcap
 50% [ 2 ]
yes i did
GSD HIGH STAT + iv got litters on the way :D Vote_lcap0%GSD HIGH STAT + iv got litters on the way :D Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
yes its ok
GSD HIGH STAT + iv got litters on the way :D Vote_lcap0%GSD HIGH STAT + iv got litters on the way :D Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
er maybe
 0% [ 0 ]
Not really
 0% [ 0 ]
No its not good
 0% [ 0 ]
NO WAY UHHH
 0% [ 0 ]
do post a comment if you want to :D thank you :D
GSD HIGH STAT + iv got litters on the way :D Vote_lcap50%GSD HIGH STAT + iv got litters on the way :D Vote_rcap
 50% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 4

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
star-lover
Foobie

GSD HIGH STAT + iv got litters on the way :D Empty
PostSubject: GSD HIGH STAT + iv got litters on the way :D   GSD HIGH STAT + iv got litters on the way :D EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 7:08 am

Name+Link = charlii
Gender = Male
Beed = GSD
Age = 10 weeks
Stat = 3/5 > total adding to 553
Price = 20 FD
Neutered/Spayed = No

on public sale = Yes

User name+ link ilovemyanimals2

and come to see me

my user Very Happy + link = "star-lover":http://www.foopets.com/member see all my breeding pets Very Happy
Back to top Go down

GSD HIGH STAT + iv got litters on the way :D
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FooAddict Forums :: FooPets Forums :: Breeding FooPets-
Jump to: