FooAddict Forums
Please Register using your FooPets Username and Email address so we may find out who you are on FooPets easier! I would suggest, however, using a different password.

If you are already registered the WELCOME! Please click below to sign in!
FooAddict Forums
Please Register using your FooPets Username and Email address so we may find out who you are on FooPets easier! I would suggest, however, using a different password.

If you are already registered the WELCOME! Please click below to sign in!
FooAddict Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FooAddict Forums

A FooPets Fan Site.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  FooPetsFooPets  Mascot  

BullDogs! (12/31/09)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kurik
Admin
Kurik

Show Card
Show License: No License

BullDogs! (12/31/09) Empty
PostSubject: BullDogs! (12/31/09)   BullDogs! (12/31/09) EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 11:03 am

The Very Last day of 2009! How do the FooCrew Reward us? Take a Look!

BullDogs! (12/31/09) VrRlwKX9El2H

BullDogs! (12/31/09) Rbt6U8R5od6h

I think that this pet has made a huge improvement on our hopes for the FooCrews Judgement! While the Jack Russel Terrier Rough Coat was a Flunk, I believe the BullDog will be quite the opposite. It has already shown quite a lot of good reviews from the fan base. I went to the forums and got some people opinions, and found very few bad ones!

I believe that breeders who decide to buy a BullDog will be greatly rewarded, as many people are interested in buying them for lower than the 300FD price. I myself bought one, but only got a 1/5 stat male. Though He is extremely obedient, he is definitely a little scared-y cat. Hopefully his Mate, the Lovely Black Pokey Lab 5/5 named Shape, can teach the puppies to not take after their father too much!

Anyway, back on subject. Here are some 1st hand opinions on the new BullDog!

Quote :
I think they are absolutely adorable! However I think they might have gone over the top with the wrinkles lol. They look slightly older than they should!
I really wanted to buy one, but I couldn’t afford one and I had already reach my 20 pet limit. Sad

~Beccz-FooPetFan4Ever

Quote :
um, they are kinda cute, but people are just making them WAY to expencive!! they dont even have good stats! the highest stats ive seen, is a 3/5. they are cute, just to expenceve!

~SmokeyRock

Quote :
Bulldogs are different dog…. so cudly and cute ….. yes I know they have wrinkled faces and stumpy legs but they are the cutest things and Ihad always wanted one of foopets Smile

~Chace09

Quote :
They have their good qualities and well, not so good qualities. I say we focuss on the good qualities of the bull dog. They are very cute, and who could say no to that face. The only bad thing I have to say about them is I think the features are a little too deatailed. Maybe less wrinkles in the face. Other than that they look like they could make a great pet!

~lolmonkeyz
Back to top Go down
http://www.foopets.com/member/17165058
14horselovers
Foobie
14horselovers

Show Card

PostSubject: Re: BullDogs! (12/31/09)   BullDogs! (12/31/09) EmptyFri Jan 01, 2010 1:30 pm

Yea. Bulldogs are cute, but to expensive. Sad But I am going to try to buy one sometime for my 2nd account.
Back to top Go down
http://www.foopets.com/member/17519567
Kurik
Admin
Kurik

Show Card

PostSubject: Re: BullDogs! (12/31/09)   BullDogs! (12/31/09) EmptyFri Jan 01, 2010 5:12 pm

I have 2, with pups on the way. I'll be sure to keep in touch about prices! ^_^
Back to top Go down
http://www.foopets.com/member/17165058
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BullDogs! (12/31/09)   BullDogs! (12/31/09) Empty

Back to top Go down

BullDogs! (12/31/09)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FooAddict Forums :: Events :: FooAddict Magazine :: Cover Story-
Jump to: