FooAddict Forums
Please Register using your FooPets Username and Email address so we may find out who you are on FooPets easier! I would suggest, however, using a different password.

If you are already registered the WELCOME! Please click below to sign in!
FooAddict Forums
Please Register using your FooPets Username and Email address so we may find out who you are on FooPets easier! I would suggest, however, using a different password.

If you are already registered the WELCOME! Please click below to sign in!
FooAddict Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FooAddict Forums

A FooPets Fan Site.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  FooPetsFooPets  Mascot  

Pinkgirl003

Go down 
AuthorMessage
pinkgirl003
Foobie

Pinkgirl003 Empty
PostSubject: Pinkgirl003   Pinkgirl003 EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 6:55 pm

So, everyone is trying to sell their pets for different reasons, to get FD, to just get rid of them, or maybe because you don’t have the time to care for them. But it all comes back to people posting on the forum " i want a 20 FD unfixed ____ please check out this post!" I have even seen " i want a pet born on valentines day!" or other special days of the month. And people complainign about how their 5/5 chihuahua or husky wont get bought, or why their cute fixed pup just can’t sell. Well i have leared the code of the buyers of pets and are here to talk all about it.
Some pets are considered a lower value than others, including the 5/5 in their breed. How come?
Well here is the answer. The oldest pets: Pokeys are the most treasured pet while the newest member of the foopets community is usually the most popular, everyone wants one. But after pokeys, the chihuahua, all the lab breeds, black mixes(the cat), and tuxedo mixes are some of the most unwanted pets. And last of all, The fixed pets. They are the pets no one wants since the foopets breeding was launched.

Unfortunately,since this is the case, i have seen many members starve their pets to put them into the shelter if they can’t sell. Also i have actually been seeing a decrease in the pokey population on foopets, although some people still have many. I my self am trying to sell a pokey, the glitches are to hard and im switching to an all cat family. she is a 3/5 pokey and i bought her for 50 FD. unfortunately, pokey buyers will not pay as high of a price as before with the glitches getting worse, so my pokey, originally 50 FD, is now 40, and may even be lowered to 30 FD if no one buys her within a couple weeks.

And foopets breeding hasn’t made things easier for pet buyers either, or the owners. Fixed pets are so unwanted, the fact is, that the only people who will buy them are the ones who take pity on the poor pet. Or don’t know what the foopet breeding is and decide to buy them. And unwanted breeds that get breeded, their puppies normally aren’t sold for a very long time, if at all.

Also don’t put up forum posts asking for a 20 FD 5/5 pet, no one will reply. if you ask for a breed, then you will get many responses and can chose the cheapest, high stated pet of that breed. Also, looking for a specific b-day is not gonna work, if you look at the breeding page on the day u want a pet born on, just ask the owners if you can buy one! That simple! Also if you are trying to sell a pet, or breed one— don’t just post on the forum “looking to breed” or “selling a 3/5 pet” because people won’t look at it even if they are looking to buy that breed of foopets because you don’t state, which gender, breed, or if its a cat or dog. That will help you a lot when selling pets!

So to all those buyers and pet sellers out there, follow the code, or keep your pet because you will just get upset if you can sell your pet! Follow the advise, and you be master of the foopet market!!
Back to top Go down

Pinkgirl003
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FooAddict Forums :: FooPets Forums :: Breeding FooPets-
Jump to: