FooAddict Forums
Please Register using your FooPets Username and Email address so we may find out who you are on FooPets easier! I would suggest, however, using a different password.

If you are already registered the WELCOME! Please click below to sign in!
FooAddict Forums
Please Register using your FooPets Username and Email address so we may find out who you are on FooPets easier! I would suggest, however, using a different password.

If you are already registered the WELCOME! Please click below to sign in!
FooAddict Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FooAddict Forums

A FooPets Fan Site.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  FooPetsFooPets  Mascot  

Finding or Selling Pets!!! ( :

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
caresaria
FooApprentice

Finding or Selling Pets!!! (  : Empty
PostSubject: Finding or Selling Pets!!! ( :   Finding or Selling Pets!!! (  : EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 8:32 am

Hi, I have German sheperd and weimaraner puppies coming in 12 days now and I will sell them for foodollars and foogems whoever is interested post what type u want how much will u pay for it and tell me female or male??? If u do all these things i will put u on my hold list for a new dog!!! When u give me the price i will give u the stats of ur new upcoming dog!!!
Back to top Go down
caresaria
FooApprentice

PostSubject: And Don't Forget   Finding or Selling Pets!!! (  : EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 9:10 am

Don't forget that EVERYONE can advertise dogs or cats and i mean EVERYONE so if there r 2 people advertising make sure u tell them who u r talking to!!! ( : enjoy
Back to top Go down
animalzrock123
Foobie

PostSubject: Re: Finding or Selling Pets!!! ( :   Finding or Selling Pets!!! (  : EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 5:57 pm

kool whats the lowest in FGs?? and my friend Banditmax is selling a 2/5stat and its spayed Very Happy
Back to top Go down
animalzrock123
Foobie

PostSubject: Re: Finding or Selling Pets!!! ( :   Finding or Selling Pets!!! (  : EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 5:59 pm

and i want a female weim ....any thing between 1FG to 70,000FG
Back to top Go down
caresaria
FooApprentice

PostSubject: Re: Finding or Selling Pets!!! ( :   Finding or Selling Pets!!! (  : EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 6:42 pm

well. . . if u look on my profile i have the same username just use the friend finder it will tell u the stats and how much they are worth and how many days are left
Back to top Go down
Kurik
Admin
Kurik

Show Card
Show License: No License

PostSubject: Re: Finding or Selling Pets!!! ( :   Finding or Selling Pets!!! (  : EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 10:10 am

I may buy one. see me when they're weaned.
Back to top Go down
http://www.foopets.com/member/17165058
caresaria
FooApprentice

PostSubject: Re: Finding or Selling Pets!!! ( :   Finding or Selling Pets!!! (  : EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 9:51 pm

ok acoyph i will be sure to message u wen they are weaned
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Finding or Selling Pets!!! ( :   Finding or Selling Pets!!! (  : Empty

Back to top Go down

Finding or Selling Pets!!! ( :
Page 1 of 1