FooAddict Forums
Please Register using your FooPets Username and Email address so we may find out who you are on FooPets easier! I would suggest, however, using a different password.

If you are already registered the WELCOME! Please click below to sign in!
FooAddict Forums
Please Register using your FooPets Username and Email address so we may find out who you are on FooPets easier! I would suggest, however, using a different password.

If you are already registered the WELCOME! Please click below to sign in!
FooAddict Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FooAddict Forums

A FooPets Fan Site.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  FooPetsFooPets  Mascot  

Featured Pets (12/6/2009)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kurik
Admin
Kurik

Show Card
Show License: No License

Featured Pets (12/6/2009) Empty
PostSubject: Featured Pets (12/6/2009)   Featured Pets (12/6/2009) EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 11:02 am

Featured Pets

The Featured Pets (12/6/2009) Foopets_team_63x64 has finally answered all of our prayers. After many "Save the Beagles!" Threads and the pictures of crying Calicos, we finally have what we asked for! The FooCrew has just announced that those scammers selling Featured pets two weeks after they come out for way too much is over! Now the price of these pets will go UP, not down to the standard 20, like the rest of the pets!

Quote :
"Recently released breeds will no longer be available to new accounts in the initial adoption process. Going forward the only way to attain new FooPet breeds will be through the Featured Adoptions page or from breeder litters."

Now, 300 (for the pet) and 100 (for the Litter License) of our precious FooDollars is a steep price to pay to breed one of these babies right off the bat, but for those willing to wait to pay about a third of that will be rewarded greatly! Looking at the newest pet that came with this announcement: The Maine Coon. A beautiful cat to add to the small amount of felines we have so far. It's a perfect match for the Calicos. Now the breeders can get a Coon cat to breed with Calicos that were before most commonly seen breeding with Bengals or Silver Tabbys, The two most popular FooCats until now.

Featured Pets (12/6/2009) N7UB0t99PVr1

The Maine Coon has boosted in population as well as popularity, and was a great addition from the foocrew. I hope to see many more great choices by our FooCrew. Here's hoping the next dog is just as great, and not a flunk out like the unpopular Jack Russel Terrier Rough Coat. I've seen VERY few people with these awkward pets.
Back to top Go down
http://www.foopets.com/member/17165058

Featured Pets (12/6/2009)
Page 1 of 1