FooAddict Forums
Please Register using your FooPets Username and Email address so we may find out who you are on FooPets easier! I would suggest, however, using a different password.

If you are already registered the WELCOME! Please click below to sign in!
FooAddict Forums
Please Register using your FooPets Username and Email address so we may find out who you are on FooPets easier! I would suggest, however, using a different password.

If you are already registered the WELCOME! Please click below to sign in!
FooAddict Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FooAddict Forums

A FooPets Fan Site.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  FooPetsFooPets  Mascot  

How Do You Make Birth Certificates For Your Pets?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
14horselovers
Foobie
14horselovers

Show Card
Show License: No License

How Do You Make Birth Certificates For Your Pets? Empty
PostSubject: How Do You Make Birth Certificates For Your Pets?   How Do You Make Birth Certificates For Your Pets? EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 8:03 pm

How do you make Birth Certificates for your pets? Question scratch Im really want to make my own Birth Certificates. If you know, please tell me. silent
Back to top Go down
http://www.foopets.com/member/17519567
Kurik
Admin
Kurik

Show Card

PostSubject: Re: How Do You Make Birth Certificates For Your Pets?   How Do You Make Birth Certificates For Your Pets? EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 9:42 am

well, if you have any graphic program like Fireworks, Photoshop, GIMP, ect. you can use those. You could also use paint. Just take a screenshot of the puppy (Press the 'Print screen' button on the top right of the keyboard) the, when you click paste on any image editing program (listed above) It will place an image of the screen when you hit the PRNT SCRN button. crop the pup out of that picture with any of various tools, and use a text tool to put any text you need (DOB, Name, Parents, ect.) If you need me to go more in depth about anything, let me know. But that's the just of it.

Last edited by Acoyph on Sat Dec 26, 2009 5:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.foopets.com/member/17165058
14horselovers
Foobie
14horselovers

Show Card

PostSubject: Re: How Do You Make Birth Certificates For Your Pets?   How Do You Make Birth Certificates For Your Pets? EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 9:55 pm

Thank you Acoyph. I will let you know if I need you to help me or if you need to explain more about that. Thank you. Very Happy Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.foopets.com/member/17519567
caresaria
FooApprentice

PostSubject: Re: How Do You Make Birth Certificates For Your Pets?   How Do You Make Birth Certificates For Your Pets? EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 9:22 am

yeah i didnt know how to do that either before u said thnx 14horselovers
Back to top Go down
caresaria
FooApprentice

PostSubject: Re: How Do You Make Birth Certificates For Your Pets?   How Do You Make Birth Certificates For Your Pets? EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 9:22 am

oh and thnx acoyph
Back to top Go down
Kurik
Admin
Kurik

Show Card

PostSubject: Re: How Do You Make Birth Certificates For Your Pets?   How Do You Make Birth Certificates For Your Pets? EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 11:14 am

yea, np. I could make one for you if you want. If I ever get any free time that is.
Back to top Go down
http://www.foopets.com/member/17165058
caresaria
FooApprentice

PostSubject: Re: How Do You Make Birth Certificates For Your Pets?   How Do You Make Birth Certificates For Your Pets? EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 4:41 pm

that would be wonderful
Back to top Go down
caresaria
FooApprentice

PostSubject: Re: How Do You Make Birth Certificates For Your Pets?   How Do You Make Birth Certificates For Your Pets? EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 4:24 pm

i will chat with you on foopets about it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How Do You Make Birth Certificates For Your Pets?   How Do You Make Birth Certificates For Your Pets? Empty

Back to top Go down

How Do You Make Birth Certificates For Your Pets?
Page 1 of 1