FooAddict Forums
Please Register using your FooPets Username and Email address so we may find out who you are on FooPets easier! I would suggest, however, using a different password.

If you are already registered the WELCOME! Please click below to sign in!
FooAddict Forums
Please Register using your FooPets Username and Email address so we may find out who you are on FooPets easier! I would suggest, however, using a different password.

If you are already registered the WELCOME! Please click below to sign in!
FooAddict Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FooAddict Forums

A FooPets Fan Site.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  FooPetsFooPets  Mascot  

What's "in", (12/6/2009)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kurik
Admin
Kurik

Show Card
Show License: No License

What's "in", (12/6/2009) Empty
PostSubject: What's "in", (12/6/2009)   What's "in", (12/6/2009) EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 8:09 pm

PETS:

The Trends always change from time to time. but what is it now? Well, with the release of the beautiful Calico's and Maine Coons, it is obvious that they're "in" right now. Also, since they are not available to new users, the market for them is high. Players do not want to pay 300 for one, so they look to breeders.

Other pets have been on the rise in the Market as well. For Example, Pokey Labs (the Yellows especially) have been on the rise lately. More and more people are asking for them, and some people have been offering unbelieveably high prises for a high stated female. The females tend to be harder to find, and they tend to bring in more cash. I could see high stated yellow Pokey's going for 50 or 60 apiece, where just a few weeks ago, they were going for the standard 20, or a bit higher for 1st gens or pure bred. Why are they on the rise? Because people had stopped breeding them. So many were returned to the shelter and made a foopet instead of a Pokey, and were spayed/neutered.

More pets, even. Cats! Not just the new ones either. Silver Tabbys, Himalayans, and Cream Persians are on the rise. It may take the tabbys, black mix, and orange mix's a while before they become popular, but people will want them eventually. Shiba's and Beagles are pretty Neutral, but be patient and find the right person and you can get a good price.

SCAMMER TACTICS:

What we have been seeing lately is a lot of people trying to make a quick profit by supposedly "quitting" FooPets and selling all their pets. They do this to guilt trip people into buying them so the pets don't get "abandoned". Well, whether you sink into this, or not, is up to you. to be honest though, unless it is a good stated dog at a good price, I wouldn't bother. If it is not a pet you want in the first place, let it sit. After being unfed for long enough, it will go to the shelter or be bought by someone else.

Trading Items... This has been an issue. People are scared to trade their gems for dollars for a while, and I can obviously see why, but come on. You are the one who agreed to the trade, and when you did that, you put yourself in the position to get scammed. Both you and your trading partner are putting a lot of trust in each other this way, and you have no room to complain that people are untrustworthy. You have the option to just not trade with them at all. Or, you could look at them. maybe you don't want to trade with people less than a green star. Or maybe you want to do as much of a background check as you can. Whatever it is, don't complain you don't have enough FD, but have lots of Gems. You CAN trade, and their ARE people who are trustworthy. If you get scammed, just report them, and let people you are acquainted with know so they can avoid it in the future. What not to do: Cry and complain and attack the person publicly.
Back to top Go down
http://www.foopets.com/member/17165058
14horselovers
Foobie
14horselovers

Show Card

PostSubject: Re: What's "in", (12/6/2009)   What's "in", (12/6/2009) EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 8:18 pm

Wow!! Nice said. This is verry helpful. I even have a Wall Of Shame on my profile so everyone who sees it will know to look out for that person and don't trust them. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.foopets.com/member/17519567
Kurik
Admin
Kurik

Show Card

PostSubject: Re: What's "in", (12/6/2009)   What's "in", (12/6/2009) EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 7:40 am

Thanks. I'm hoping to keep doing this. I'm thinking i'll do it every time foopets releases a new foopetter article. We've been getting new pets every 2/3 weeks, and that's more than enough time for things to change. I can see the foopets economy getting better from this. Keeping the premium pets, premium was the first step to success.
Back to top Go down
http://www.foopets.com/member/17165058
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's "in", (12/6/2009)   What's "in", (12/6/2009) Empty

Back to top Go down

What's "in", (12/6/2009)
Page 1 of 1