FooAddict Forums
Please Register using your FooPets Username and Email address so we may find out who you are on FooPets easier! I would suggest, however, using a different password.

If you are already registered the WELCOME! Please click below to sign in!
FooAddict Forums
Please Register using your FooPets Username and Email address so we may find out who you are on FooPets easier! I would suggest, however, using a different password.

If you are already registered the WELCOME! Please click below to sign in!
FooAddict Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FooAddict Forums

A FooPets Fan Site.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  FooPetsFooPets  Mascot  

New Collectibles (12/6/2009)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kurik
Admin
Kurik

Show Card
Show License: No License

New Collectibles (12/6/2009) Empty
PostSubject: New Collectibles (12/6/2009)   New Collectibles (12/6/2009) EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 8:25 pm

There really aren't many collectibles in the foomart that are new as is. Lot of new Items, yes, but the only "NEW" Collectibles I see are the following:

New Collectibles (12/6/2009) SsGZ7q6ehCL2_v1
The Tanzanite, pretty lame if you ask me, it pretty much the same as the other gems that you can get for FREE when you sign up. I don't see it selling much. In fact, as I look right now, It's only sold ONE Smile

New Collectibles (12/6/2009) SjjAeT27SBv2_v1
The cars they release have always been quite popular. The Seal Gray Porsche 911 is no exception. 19 have already sold for 250FD, and I can see it being sold out in the next few weeks.

TOP SOLD ITEM

New Collectibles (12/6/2009) 65o0nJCwDPpR_v1
YouTube TV -
This popular item costs 99 FD, but it is well worth the investment. It allows you to take up to 3 youtube videos and let them play on your pets scene. I've even seen people use them to have more than one pet in a scene, picture at a time. Simply Make a video of one of your pets, put it on youtube, and connect it to the youtube TV in a different Pets scene! Then take pictures of the two together! It really was a great Idea from our FooCrew.
Back to top Go down
http://www.foopets.com/member/17165058

New Collectibles (12/6/2009)
Page 1 of 1